Available at JCT600, Motability's hassle-free Scheme offers people a brand new car, paid monthly by your Mobility allowance. The car will typically be on a 3 year agreement, which includes the cost of the car as well as everything you will need, all in one easy monthly payment.
At JCT600 our Motability partner dealerships have experienced Motability specialists who have been through extensive Motability training to help them meet the needs of our customers. From details of how the scheme works, to the best choice from the latest models, they will be on hand to take you through your options, any test drives you would like to take and the set up of the agreement for you.
To qualify for the Motability Scheme you must be permanently receiving one of the following allowances (or to have at least 12 months award length remaining):
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
And you don't have to worry about setting anything up for your car, because the following is included in your monthly payments:
- Cost of the car (a one-off Advance Payment will be applicable at the start of your agreement if the car is more than your allowance)
- Insurance (which includes up to two named drivers who live within 5 miles of you)
- Servicing and maintenance
- RAC Breakdown cover;
- Annual car tax
- Replacement tyres
- Windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over the 3 year period
- Many adaptations at no extra cost (a one-off Advance Payment will be applicable at the start of your agreement if the adaptations are more than your allowance)
Motability means freedom to come and go, to shop, to work, to get the kids to school. It means staying in touch, making a difference and getting more out of life. With JCT600 and Motability, getting a new car is easier and more affordable than ever. And we can even take your existing car as part exchange, so there’s no need to worry about what to do if you already own a car.