Do you consider yourself a smart car enthusiast? Maybe you think you know all there is to know about the makers of these iconic micro-cars? Well, there’s always more to learn.
We’ve created an 11-question quiz to test your knowledge and hopefully teach you some new facts along the way.
Have a go below, and share your results on social media to let us know how you did!
Not quite got your fix of facts? Here are some more to be going on with…
- In the Smartville plant the smart ForTwo and smart ForTwo electric drive are produced in parallel in the record time of 7.5 hours
- The final smart Roadster came off the production line on November 4, 2005
- In fact, the final smart Roadster now resides inside the Mercedes-Benz Museum, in Stuttgart, Germany
- Since the start of production in 1998, over 1.5 million smart ForTwos have been produced
- The ForFour has the same quirky, colourful design as the ForTwo. However, this collaboration is with Renault and based on the Twingo (but with that identifiable Smart twist).
If you haven’t already, give it a go. And don’t forget to share your result!
JCT600 have been an approved smart dealer since 2002. Visit our new smart page to browse our latest deals.