Rely on Motability? Rely on JCT600!
For more than 40 years, JCT600 have been the experts in Motability, and we
With experienced, fully-trained Motability Specialists in every dealership, you’re in safe hands with us. No matter your individual requirements, we’re on hand to answer any question you might have, and take you through all of your
Need more reasons to use JCT600 for your Motability journey? Keep reading…
5 reasons to use JCT600 Motability
1. Enjoy a worry-free experience
If you have concerns about Covid-19 now that our doors are open again, we have new online tools you can use from home as well as contactless collection processes and video alternatives to make sure you still get the best experience when choosing your next Motability vehicle, in the safest possible way. We’re here to help and our accredited Motability Specialists can support you safely through the entire process, whether that be virtually or on site.
2. We are approved Motability dealers
You’re in safe hands with us; we’re experts in Motability and have been since 1978. We have Accredited Specialists in every single one of our Motability partner dealerships who are more than happy to help – no question is too small!
3. You’re in safe hands with our specialists
Our experienced Motability Specialists have been through extensive training and promise to guide you or your carer through your options, no matter how long it takes, so that you find the right car for you.
4. We are trusted by the best
JCT600 are trusted by the World’s Best Manufacturers, so we have a huge range of cars and vans suitable for your every need and budget – available with no advance payments, or small, affordable advance payments. That means you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for.
5. You can part exchange your existing vehicle with us
Make the most of a worry-free part exchange when you start your Motability journey with us, as we’re more than happy to take your existing vehicle in part exchange, regardless of age or condition. Just mention it when you first enquire and your Motability Specialist will assist further and arrange a hassle-free part exchange for you.
What to do next
- If you require further information on the Motability Scheme itself, give our previous blog a read. It highlights everything you’ll need to know from eligibility to payments and adaptations. Alternatively, you can visit the Motability Scheme website to find out more.
- Do some research and decide which brand you’re interested in.
- Contact one of our Motability Specialists at one of our dealerships – details are displayed on our brand page for you.
- Come visit us and let us help you on your Motability journey so that it’s simple and hassle-free.
- Finally, enjoy your new car!