We know that Mercedes-Benz owners are passionate about their cars and the brand. Even if you consider yourself a true Mercedes-Benz fan, there’s always more for you to learn. We’ve created a 14-question Mercedes trivia quiz, so you can test your knowledge and learn some new facts along the way.
Have a go below, and share your results on social media to let us know how you did!
So you’ve not quite got your fix of Mercedes-Benz facts? Here’s a few more to keep you going…
- Each 3 M-100 6.9 and 6.3V8 Mercedes engine was hand-built and then tested for just over four hours
- The W140 S Class had double glazed windows and a heater that could deliver hot air (even when the engine was turned off!)
- Bertha Benz (the wife and business partner of automobile inventor Karl Benz) was the first person to drive an automobile over a long distance (which she completed in 1888)
- In June 1909, what was then known as Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (DMG) registered both a three-pointed and a four-pointed star as trademarks, but only the three-pointed star was used for what became the Mercedes logo
- Mercedes-Benz has recently unveiled an autonomous bus that the car manufacturer is has been deemed to be the public transport of the future.
If you haven’t already, give it a go. And don’t forget to share your result!
JCT600 have been an approved Mercedes-Benz dealer for over 25 years. Visit our new Mercedes-Benz page to browse our latest deals.